“One idea, more solutions”
“MULTIPURPOSE” is the adjective that has inspired VTN Europe for the development and design of the NEW Combi Kit multi-tool; thanks to its innovative features, this attachment meets the largest variety of complex demolition requirements. Engineered in detail it is particularly suitable for:
- Specialized Demolition Contractors who are always focused on safety, efficiency and productivity on their jobsites.
- Hire Companies who are focused on the demolition market offering different solutions based on their customer needs.
- The operator who searches in only one equipment the “synthesis” of various activities.
The NEW Combi Kit is Multipurpose because it enables you to do any type of demolition:
- Primary, to bring down a building and remove the materials, either concrete or steel constructions, or a combination of the both.
- Secondary, to separate and-or reduce into smaller fragments what has already been demolished facilitating the next phase of handling and transport.
- Selective, where it is necessary to extract and recover “precious” elements or components or for the reclamation in areas of high environmental impact where the presence of toxic, flammable and polluted material is high.
CK is “Versatile” because with only one equipment you can have five different jaw configurations:
- D jaws for Primary and Selective demolition.
- P jaws for Primary and Secondary demolition, to reduce concrete elements and separate and cut the rebar from it.
- S jaws for Primary, Secondary and Selective demolition of steel structures, which is equipped with reusable interchangeable blades.
- R jaws, a combination of D and S jaws mainly for the processing of highly armored concrete with a lot of rebar inside.
- CH jaws for Primary and Secondary demolition, to reduce the concrete together with its rebar in small blocks (cubes) in one operation (ex. walls, beams, floors, columns).
- CK is Fast and Safe because it requires only a few minutes in order to replace the jaws by the rotating and subsequent blocking of only 2 pins.
- CK07 for excavator between 7 and 13 ton
- CK11 for excavator between 10 and 16 ton
- CK14 for excavator between 13 and 21 ton
- CK21 for excavator between 18 and 27 ton
- CK28 for excavator between 26 and 35 ton
- CK36 for excavator between 35 and 50 ton